Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tiny treasures -- dressing up the Hyland's

Disclaimer: I am a Hylands Homeopathy Ambassador and receive various products and gift cards from Hyland's and promotional partners at no cost to me. All views and opinions expressed on this blog post and corresponding social network mentions are my own and are not to be interpreted as medical advice.









Ahhh. The comfort contained in this little ceramic box. Isn't it pretty? My husband bought it at a Hallmark store back in May and gave it to me for my birthday. It's small (less than 3" wide) and at first I didn't know what to use it for. Then it dawned on me as I looked at my Hyland's bottle of Leg Cramp tabs sitting by my bed. While the bottle is not ugly, it's also not decorative. Yet, I nearly panic during the night if I reach for it and it's not there! 

You see, as I've told you before, I am a lifelong sufferer of leg and foot cramps and Hyland's provides my must-have remedy. Seriously. I need my Hyland's Leg Cramp tablets. 

That's where this handy dandy little box comes in. I simply filled it with the dissolve-under-your-tongue-no-water-needed tablets, put in on my bedside table, and my bedroom is instantly transformed into something out of House Beautiful. Well, that might be a slight exaggeration, but I must say I like the look a bit better. Same great product. Different look. Now it's disguised as the treasure it really is.

But this morning, I opened the box and this is what I saw:





GASP!! There are only four tablets left! This will not do! So, remembering my basket of Hyland's goodies I have in my cabinet, I pulled it out and there among the other products they've sent me as an ambassador, were the Leg Cramps tablets you swallow with water, and . . . dissolvable Leg Cramps PM tablets. I don't know how I missed these! Not only will my middle-of-the-night cramps quickly subside, but I'll fall back to sleep soundly, too. The best of both worlds. Move over, little tablets that have been my relief for years. I'm upgrading to something better. 




Bring on the cramps! My box is full and I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep!






P.S. You ought to check out the new Hyland's website and the fun videos and pictures. Just looking at them will make you smile, sending those endorphins to work at making you feel better all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog